Louisiana Official Driving Record
This service allows you to purchase your Official Driving Record online. Also, the most current version of your Official Driving Record may be viewed and/or printed for 30 days after your Official Online Driving Record is purchased.
We are currently closed.
- You must have a printer available in order to print your Official Driving Record upon payment.
- This service is unavailable from 11:30 PM until 4:00 AM.
- You must use Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher to successfully complete your transaction.
- This service costs $15.00 plus a State Charge of $2.00 for electronic commerce in accordance with Louisiana
Revised Statute 49:316.1.
Contents of Record:
- Accident Statement - Accident involvement indicated does not mean the individual was at fault or given a citation.
- Personal Status - Indicates status of individual's personal driving privileges.
- CDL Status - Indicates the status of an individual's commercial driving privileges if he/she has a commercial driver's license.
- Offenses on Record - Includes all on-line data such as tickets/accidents according to the present.
You will need the following as they appear on your driver's license:
- Driver's license number
- Date of birth
- Class of License
You will also need:
- Valid credit card or debit card backed by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express
You have requested a document
that contains personal information that is prohibited in accordance
with the US Code, Title 18, #2721 through #2725 and Section 350 of Public
Law 106-69 which amended the Federal Driver Privacy Protection Act OLA
File No. 1999-1126.
Procurement for Unlawful Purpose
It is unlawful for any person knowingly to obtain or disclose personal
information, from an individual's motor vehicle record.
Criminal and/or Penalties
A person who knowingly violates the Federal Driver Privacy Protection
Act shall be fined a minimum of $2500.00 in damages to the person whose
record was improperly released.
Civil ActionA person who
knowingly obtains, discloses or uses personal information, from a motor
vehicle record, for a purpose not permitted under the Federal Driver Privacy
Protection Act shall be liable to the individual to whom the information
pertains, who may bring a civil action in a United States district court.
Resale and re-disclosure
A person obtaining Motor Vehicle record information for any permitted
use who resells or re-discloses the information must maintain records of
any entity or person that received the information and the permitted use
for which it was obtained for a period of not less than 5 years.
These records must be available to the Office of Motor Vehicles, upon
Please return at fifteen minutes after midnight.
Current time is 2:57 AM